1. Information we collect In order to complete payment and deliver your order, we collect certain details such as; your name, address, telephone number and email. A record of your purchase is kept on file.
2. Card details or other personal financial information Payments for goods or services may be completed using credit or debits cards - during the transaction we will ask for this information if required. We do not keep records of credit or debit card information.
3. Your information and third parties We take your privacy seriously and do not share your personal details with any third party.
4. Your information If you need to correct any of your details held on file you can contact us by telephone at the numbers shown above or at the address shown at the bottom of the page. If you wish to have your details removed/ deleted from our files please call or write to the same number/ address. You can also contact us electronically by visiting our 'contact us' page.
5. Contacting you Where necessary we will contact you via email or telephone (in the first instance) before using mail.
6. Secure Payment We do not process any card data directly via our website - all payments are processed securely via PayPal.
Need 3 or more batteries? Call or email for our best prices! Trade and retail customers welcome. We are VAT registered - valid VAT registered businesses in Ireland do not need to pay VAT on purchases from Leisure Batteries Ireland - contact us for more details.
Leisure and Deep Cycle Batteries for caravans, motorhomes, boats, electric vehicles and off grid systems
Appointed distributor for Elecsol Batteries - trade enquiries welcome