The Phoenix EasyPlus is a multi-functional energy system consisting of a powerful sinewave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger, a high speed AC transfer switch and AC distribution in a single light weight and compact enclosure. The system has been designed for those who want to enjoy the comfort and freedom of a complete energy system without spending time on the installation of separate components and difficult technical procedures.
Pheonix Easyplus 12/1600/120
Installed in 5 easy steps - even the connection cables are included.
1. Mount the support bracket 2. Connect up the 230v mains using the connectors supplied 3. Mounts and connect the remote panel (supplied) - 4 screws and one push in connector 4. Connect to the battery using the cables provided 5. Switch on! - it really is that easy!
- 12 Volt 1600VA sine wave inverter (3000 Watt peak power)
- 70A charger incl. 4A trickle charge for start battery
- Unique PowerAssistŪ technology protects the shore or generator
from being overloaded by adding extra inverter power when needed
- 4 stage adaptive charge technology for quick and accurate battery
- RCD (30mA/16A) on AC output
- Two AC output sockets protected by 16A automatic circuit breakers
for optimum safety
- Second AC output active only when shore power is available
- No-break system: uninterrupted switching between shore/generator